I heard on the radio the other day that Americans are more optimistic than ever that 2015 is going to be a kick ass year. Is that you? It’s definitely me and as far I can tell from what my friends and family tell me, they are feeling that way too.
|found on Yoganonymous|
This time of year is the opportunity to reflect on what is and isn’t working in your life and then make a change for the year to come. It’s a great time to set goals and intentions and get your visioning skills working. You never know what you might manifest!
So what’s my vision for 2015? So, so, so much. Here are a few ideas that I have to help you get started.
1) A partner-in-crime. I’ve got lots of great ideas and looking for someone to help me narrow my field of vision. There’s so much I want to do, now it’s just about making it happen. Although a self-proclaimed introvert, I am most creative when I can bounce ideas around and get good group energy going. I’m hoping a partner-in-crime (or a group of like-minded peeps) will help me stay motivated and excited about the work I want to do.
2) Consistency. In whatever I end up doing, I am craving consistency in my day-to-day. I’m open to however this might happen and I’m putting all my good manifesting skills to work to help it come in to place. Taking care of baby Noah is my top priority, but being able to be productive and use all this good creative energy I’ve got brewing would be nice. Consistency is key!
3) Balance. I could use more balance these days because baby Noah makes sure to keep me on my toes. One way is with my activity level and yoga practice. My body and soul crave a consistent practice, but I’m just not there yet. We’re still ironing out some kinks. It will happen (and hopefully soon!). One day at a time…
4) Productive creative energy. Here’s where the partner in crime, consistency and balance come in to play. I’ve got that creative energy, but it’s up in the air. It’s time to pull it back down to earth and make good use of it all. I’m also ready to play with some new tools I’m learning and see what happens.
5) Travel. This one is for fun. With all the excitement of 2014, I barely made it anywhere last year. I’m hoping this year will be full of fun, travel, new experiences and lots of relaxation. Why not?
What are your goals for 2015? Are you ready to get started on a kick ass new year? Share your ideas in the comments below and let’s get this party started!